Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

Partagez | 

L i l i u m ; I'm a loser, baby. So, why don't you kill me ?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Lilium
    is crazy like a Fool ~

Lilium

L i l i u m ; I'm a loser, baby. So, why don't you kill me ? Empty
MessageSujet: L i l i u m ; I'm a loser, baby. So, why don't you kill me ? L i l i u m ; I'm a loser, baby. So, why don't you kill me ? EmptyDim 18 Mar - 2:08

JILLIAN HARRIS
INFORMATIONS
Alors, pour avoir un rp avec Lilium, alias celle qui suit des voleurs dans les rues sombres d'Égypte, qui fait des concerts à la bibliothèque, qui se drogue à un peu n'importe quoi, qui fait un peu n'importe quoi aussi, c'est ici ♥ Pour le moment c'est fermé, car je prends trois rps à la fois et j'en ai.. plus. MAIS ça ouvrira bien un jour. En attendant vous pouvez me demander un lien en mp - non on ne pollue pas ce joli topic èé - je kiffe avoir des liens avec tout le monde !

A VENIR : JABBY/NINE ; YOU ?
RPS EN COURS
RPS FINIS/ANNULES
« And if I could go back and make my amends
I'd make all those mistakes again »

Dernière édition par Lilium le Sam 5 Jan - 15:25, édité 18 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lilium
    is crazy like a Fool ~

Lilium

L i l i u m ; I'm a loser, baby. So, why don't you kill me ? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: L i l i u m ; I'm a loser, baby. So, why don't you kill me ? L i l i u m ; I'm a loser, baby. So, why don't you kill me ? EmptyDim 18 Mar - 2:09

RELATIONSHIPS

PARFAIT E. F. N. ; NINE ★
L i l i u m ; I'm a loser, baby. So, why don't you kill me ? 852877iconnine3
KNOCK DOWN THE WORLD. Partenaires de crimes. Artisans de la connerie. Il faut dire qu'on l'a fait bouger, cette institut. À rire de nos problèmes, à rire de ceux des autres. À mettre en place des plans élaborés pour semer la pagaille à la bibliothèque, dans les couloirs, dans les esprits. Un peu partout. À se foutre des espoirs et des rêves. À se jouer du monde. À s'amuser, simplement. Puisqu'au fond rien n'a d'importance, autant se moquer de tout, n'est-ce pas ?

NA RA AHN ; LAZULI ✿
L i l i u m ; I'm a loser, baby. So, why don't you kill me ? 110825032059432075
I WON'T LET YOU DOWN. On se ressemble un peu, au fond. Toi et la moi d'Avant. Mais nous sommes aussi de parfaites opposées. Toi et la moi de Maintenant. Tu as beaucoup plus d'avenir que moi. Je veillerai à ce que l'on ne te l'enlève pas, à toi. À ce que ton Monde, à toi, soit bien réel. À ce que, toi, tu n'aies pas besoin de te le créer. Je veillerai sur toi. Je te défendrai contre tous ces gens qui te veulent du mal. Compte sur moi. Au fond, Lazuli est la seule qui voit le peu de bonté qu'il reste en Lilium.

LENA STEPHENS ; ABYSS ♪
L i l i u m ; I'm a loser, baby. So, why don't you kill me ? Icon9
I'LL SING THE REVOLUTION. Elle, la rébellion à grande échelle. Moi, la rébellion à petite échelle. Nous avons toutes les deux des façons bien différentes de faire payer à Epsway ce qu'il nous fait subir. C'est sûr qu'il y a une certaine différence entre brûler la bibliothèque et s'éclater à y semer le chaos. Je crois qu'elle cherche à me protéger. Et je ne sais pas pourquoi. Il n'y a plus rien à protéger chez moi. Je n'ai plus rien, je ne suis plus rien et c'est ce qui fait que je me suis forgé mon propre univers maintenant, que je me fous de tout. J'avoue que je l'aime bien. On a quelques points communs. Nos envies de révolution face à la cage qui nous prive de notre liberté sont soeurs, une fois mises côte à côte.

PRENOM NOM ; SURNOM ★
L i l i u m ; I'm a loser, baby. So, why don't you kill me ? Lilium10
Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement.

PRENOM NOM ; SURNOM ★
L i l i u m ; I'm a loser, baby. So, why don't you kill me ? Troisl
Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement. Punch your lights out. Hit the pavement. That's what I call entertainment. Causin' problems makes you famous. All the violence makes a statement.

PRENOM NOM ; SURNOM ★
L i l i u m ; I'm a loser, baby. So, why don't you kill me ? Quatre

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

L i l i u m ; I'm a loser, baby. So, why don't you kill me ?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1